[pptp-server] More: LCP ConfRequest failing (A hint?)

Dax Kelson dax at gurulabs.com
Mon Aug 16 09:23:27 CDT 1999

Laurent 'case' Mahieux said once upon a time (Fri, 13 Aug 1999):

>   This works, so the fault is in my Cisco router acces-list configuration.
> It also shows that NAT does not break the setup if properly done. Excessive
> filtering on the router/firewall does ;)

Yes, this is likely the culprit.  A common beginner's mistake it to allow
some tcp, some upd, and maybe some icmp (blocking icmp completely is a
*big* mistake).

Turn off your access-list temporarily, I'm sure it will work then.  If you
like, post your access-lists, and either myself of someone else should be
able to quickly correct it for you.

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs, L.C.