[pptp-server] pptp ahd ADSL

Matthew C. Grab mis at cindyrowe.com
Wed Dec 1 09:16:13 CST 1999

Hi,
I have been trying for about 3 or 4 months (not constant) to try and get
this same setup working.  It appears that the suggestions you have made are
different than the other suggestions that I have been given.  First, you
have noauth and noipdefault in the options file.  Secondly, you have a
version of pptp-linux-1.0.2 that you say is patched for the A1000?  Is it
specific for this setup to use the noauth, and the noipdefault?  What do
these do?  Also, what needed patched for the A1000?  (I will look at it, but
I figure I won't be able to find it - I only play a programmer on TV...).

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person stuck with this cantankerous setup.
Mathieu, did you get it working?

Thanks,
Matt Grab
mis at cindyrowe.com