[pptp-server] routeing through VPN

Matt Templeton cybear at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 12 21:09:59 CDT 1999

Ok, making progress, Thanks Matt Drake! From a windows98 box I can now
connect to a linux box running pptpd and get the VPN connection to
connect. It does not seem to route to the 192.168.2.0 network that is
connected to the pptpd server. I currently do not have any gateway
address set on the windows box. If I try to telnet to the Linux box from
the W98 box, it uses the internet route, not the VPN route. Any clues??
Thanks again

Matt

PS, (showing my UNIX background) how do I find out what address the
windows box is using???