[pptp-server] SV: [pptp-server] GRE out of order again...

Anders Vännman anders.vannman at nyavf.se
Wed Jun 23 03:15:10 CDT 1999

Hi,

Ok, since I have no control over the path between my home and office, i've
run a traceroute and it turns out that the packets travels first from Umea
to Stockholm, and then back again - since at work we have one provider and
at home im connected to the university backbone. So.. there might be lots of
things happening on the way :-)

It might not be a real problem - except regarding performance - since the
tcp-protocol should take care of any packetlosses.

Anders