[pptp-server] v0.8.4 released

Matthew Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Thu May 13 01:14:34 CDT 1999

This is a minor bug fix release.. mainly to sync any other hackers (yes,
do get involved :). We are currently working heavily on multiple
connection support. We are also exploring encryption issues.

If anyone has some free time can they email me personally on how they go
for connecting, disconnecting, reconnecting.. On my machines this works
fine. I wouldn't mind hearing any other related success stories too.

Anyways, development continues.

For the hackers here is the ChangeLog from v0.8.3:
v0.8.3 -> v0.8.4
13th May 1999

(Kevin.T)
- call_id/peer_id issues addressed in OUT_CALL packets

(Matt.R)
- bug in debug log time fixed
- local added by default to the pppd launcher
- call_disconnect_notify bug fixed
- -p command line arg broken

Download latest from:
http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/releases/pptpd-0.8.4.tgz