[pptp-server] Using encrypted passwords in the chap-secrets file

Chuck Flink cwf at infosecana.com
Tue Nov 30 13:51:24 CST 1999

Someone needs to take the time to dup what NT does re PPTP.
NT offers the option of either authenticating relative to NT domain
or RADIUS realm.  The Linux analog would be to authenticate
relative to the password file or RADIUS.

I assume the lack of response to Joakim's question indicates this
has NOT been done for Linux?