[pptp-server] win98 secret

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Mon Sep 13 19:16:23 CDT 1999

what does the pppd debug say during the process? you can find it in the
/var/log/messages file (do tail /var/log/messages) or wherever your system
logs are.

Most likely win98 sends the domain info and the others do not, although it
could be the other way around. pppd will usually tell you what is wrong.

Kevin