[pptp-server] No Go Compiling 1.1.1

Hugh Blandford hugh at mail.island.net.au
Fri Apr 21 08:17:06 CDT 2000

Hi,

I thought I would give the new version of the server a try having seen
some favourable reports in the archives.  However, I get the following:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I.    -O2 -fno-builtin -Wall -ansi
-DSBINDIR='"/usr/local/sbin"' -c pptpgre.c
pptpgre.c: In function `pptp_gre_init':
pptpgre.c:121: `SOL_IP' undeclared (first use this function)
pptpgre.c:121: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pptpgre.c:121: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is on a FreeBSD box with the --with-bsdppp option configured in.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Hugh