[pptp-server] Can i create this?

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Sat Dec 30 17:47:33 CST 2000

i guess while this *could* work, my suggestion would be - would it
be possible to install a linux box at the 24.198.x.x end (or is that 24.193?)

that was you could just have a standard pptp tunnel between the
two LAN's. nice and easy.

this would be my preference. routing under NT sucks at the best
of times and it requires nasty registry hacks or RRAS (which i think
_really_ bites. it's never caused me ANYTHING but problems)

i think i'd prefer the linux box option.

cheers, Wiz!!