[pptp-server] A little speed please

Cam Bowman cambo11 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:27:44 CST 2000

This could be a potential problem.. If you have the PoPToP server on a
firewall that is filtering ICMP, you may be blocking the ICMP protocol that
negotiates MTU settings between end systems.  This causes all sorts of
degredation and usually kills the connection after a short period of time.

Shot in the dark but who knows..

- Cam