[pptp-server] PPTP-SERVER: search function for archive

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Sat Jul 1 10:48:56 CDT 2000

Hi everyone.

I was bored this morning, and decided to see if I could throw together a
rough search engine for the list. Take a look at it:

http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/index/search.php3

It will search every message in the list archive (approaching 3,000
messages) , from day one.

This database is *NOT* currently set up to update itself.  I'll wait for
feedback before I actually put the hooks in to automate it on a continual
basis.  I may make further tweaks to the page over time.

I hope this is useful.

PS: I am updating the database right now, so for the next few minutes the
results may be inaccurate or incomplete.  By the time most of you read
this, it'll be all set to go.

Shameless self promotion:  :->
You can hire me on a contract basis, for server-type work. See
http://www.schulteconsulting.com/