[pptp-server] gre tunnels across a linux router

Shane Boulter sboulter at ariasolutions.com
Fri Jul 14 12:55:39 CDT 2000

My mistake I forgot my ip configs.

the poptop server is 192.168.1.9
eth1 on the firewall is 192.168.1.254
eth0 on the firewall has a real ip $externalip

The external clients ip's are going to vary since most people in the company
have laptops that they travel from site to site with.

Another firewall rule denys packets that have private ip's (192.168.x.y) on
eth0 so I thought that it wouldn't matter too much to have that rule
implemented.

Shane