[pptp-server] Connecting to another Windows Domain

Jose M. Sanchez opjose at ex-pressnet.com
Mon Jul 17 16:55:49 CDT 2000

There are two workarounds for this.

1) Put the full domain username into the chap-secret file...

I.E.

domain2\\username		*	password	*

then "force" the username by adding

name domain2\\username

in the /etc/ppp/options.xxx file

2) Apply the "strip the domain name" patch to ppp.

Either way, I doubt you'll be able to browse the remote domain.

-JMS