[pptp-server] Browsing the network, Logging on to NT domain.

Shahid Mahmood smahmood at tekdigitel.com
Tue Jun 13 15:23:44 CDT 2000

Hello all.
Please tell me what is stopping me from logging on to local NT domain and
browsing local shares when i connect using the poptop.

Here is what I have:

- I have pop top running on linux machine that has 2 ethernet adapters. One
public, other private.
- I connect from out side ISP to the public side of poptop server using M$
VPN of windoze.
- I correctly get assigned the private IP address by the pppd of poptop server.
- I can browse the shares provided by the smb server running on the same
machine as poptop.
- I can map some shares from other NT machines on the network.

Here is what I dont have:

- Browsing capability on all NT machines
- Loggin on the local NT domain controller.

HELP !
-shahid