[pptp-server] linux client encryption

Ionut Nistor ionut at efone.com.au
Tue Jun 20 07:49:54 CDT 2000

Hi,

I am having the same probmem as Frederic. I also have a quite similar configuration on both the
client (pptp) and the server (pptpd), except for the version of pptpd,  which is 1.1.1
Win98 clients can connect with MPPE, however the pptp client (linux) does not connect with MPPE
with pptpd.
I have really tried everithing, I have searched the archives but I found nothing of this kind.

Please assist me.

Thank you,

Ionut