[pptp-server] Error with select() ?...

Don Lindner don at lindner2k.com
Wed Mar 15 18:57:49 CST 2000

Thanks, I'll do the vpn reinstall and get back to you.

With regard to my connection -- my connection provider is PacBell, and I run
my own domain here. My connection is supposed to be unrestricted, and know
for a fact that several of my customers who also use PacBell currently
authenticate into vpn's via NT machines routinely.

The host is on PacBell as well, and my boss has been making vpn connections
to an NT box on the same subnet.

Also, I've been using a DUN connection to PacBell for testing to remove masq
as a point of troubleshooting. AFAIK, all of my binaries and libs are
current. This server is a very new install.

- Don