[pptp-server] poptop and windows gaming ?

Marc Breuer giant at gmx.de
Sun Nov 26 06:00:08 CST 2000

hi,i want to create several external vpn dialins to my local masqueraded
network, so that we are able to play multiplayer LAN games.
right now vpn dialin works good, pinging the internal and vpn ips works too.
but none of the testet games finds a lan-server.
all tested games use the M$ directplay tcp/ip networking interface. there
must be something like a broadcast message of a client to get a message from
all available game server, but i don't know anything of tcp/ip internal
messages...
would be great if there is a solution to this problem
greets
Marc