[pptp-server] Logon script / VPN

Bruce S. Garlock bruceg at garlockprinting.com
Fri Aug 3 18:25:43 CDT 2001

Hello all,

I have successfully setup a VPN server on a Linux box, that also acts as
a PDC.  Users that are on the local network, logon, and their login
scripts execute without trouble.  I am having trouble with these same
users who use Win95 (with DUN 1.3, and the VPN update applied) and logon
to this machine.  Everything works fine, browsing Net Neighborhood, and
any other TCP/IP acts fine on the network.  The problem is that their
logon scripts do not execute when they logon, so I have put an icon on
their desktops, that they click to get their drive mappings.  I would
like it to happen automatically.  Has anyone run into this problem?

This machine is also setup as a RAS, and users get their login scripts
executed when dialing direct, so I'm guessing I'm missing something in
the pptpd setup.

TIA -

Bruce

RH 7.1