[pptp-server] I don't understand anything ! :-)

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Fri Jan 12 03:48:00 CST 2001

Sorry I don't have the URL or information but it was mentioned before on
this list (surprised the person who sent it hasn't submitted to a reply)
that when you patch the kernel for mppe that there was another patch to fix
a bug in the original patch to fix errors which from memory (which hasn't
been good these days) was what you had...
I may be totally wrong and if I gave you some hope when I'm wrong then
sorry.

I have alot of mailling lists and I prune off ones that either are outdated
(eg. hi i'm using 1.0.0 pptpd) or may not suit my needs (eg, hi i'm running
pptpd on SCO with a land to air satellite link...yarda..yarda..)

I'm sure someone on this list must know which patch I'm talking about and at
least reply to these guys if I'm right or wrong so these guys can make a
choice and do something.

thanks,
George Vieira