[pptp-server] VPDN

Dieter Jansen dieter at tplex.com.au
Sat Jul 14 00:35:06 CDT 2001

Hi Folks,

I am looking at setting up a VPDN with our ISP's cisco NASs
terminating the calls and forwarding the connections through
a tunnel to our colocated cisco.  I was wondering if anyone
knows if it is possible to use Linux PPTP instead to teminate
the tunnel, rather than the cisco.  This would give us some
degree of fault-tolerance...

I believe that the tunnels used by the ciscos were originally
L2F, but I'm not clear if they now use PPTP...

Cheers, Dieter.

--
Dieter Jansen                                   Tetraplex Pty Ltd
dieter at tplex.com.au                      http://www.tplex.com.au/