[pptp-server] Delivery Status: Account suspended: johnoel at haw aii.com (fwd)

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Tue Jun 5 11:03:18 CDT 2001

FWIW: I have removed johnoel at hawaii.com from the list.

My list server is running the most up-to-date version of the mailing list
software, and my MTA is just one revision off of current.

The remote MTA should be sending these failures to the mailing list-admin
address for automatic processing, not the actual sender, IMHO.

If it's just one or two sites that are misbehaving, I can always remove the
bad addresses (like I did for johnoel at hawaii.com) but other than that, I
may be at a loss. :/