[pptp-server] WIN98 Black Magic: BINGO

mduran at bamo.com mduran at bamo.com
Mon Jun 11 17:04:42 CDT 2001

Success!, finally.
Adding in the simple 'remote announce = 192.168.1.225' line within the
smb.conf seemed to do the trick!  Browsing away in the LAN through NN (I
still despise MS/Windows though) on via PoPToP.

I would like to thank; Steve Cowles/George Vieira/Jerry Vonau/Jamin Collins
and all the others who contributed your suggestions and ideas!; I'd also
like to thank the http://poptop.lineo.com site and this mail
list/archive...and of course Brian Strand (The guru) who took on the project
with me at BaMo; all have been a tremendous help to me!  Long Live GNU.

Thank you,
Michael Duran