[pptp-server] almost success, I think

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Mar 3 17:23:54 CST 2002

That did the trick!!!!

Thanks All for the amazing amount of help that you have all provided
to me.

It is REALLY appreciated!!!!!

My last task for the immediate time being is to get my Eigerstein LRP
firewall to forward this Protocal 47 GRE but I think that is a LRP
mailing list issue.

Thanks again and our users also thank you,
Lonnie :)