FW: [pptp-server] PDC Authentication?

Kevin Amorin kev at WPI.EDU
Mon Aug 2 16:03:34 CDT 1999

I had the same question, what I came up with is using portslave's
pppd-radius to authentication to a win2k IAS (internet auth service -
windows radius) which will do windows domain auth. There is also the nt 4
option pack that you can download from MS which contains IAS.  Limitation
to this is that I haven't been able to patch portslave's version of pppd
with the mschap patch.  Wonder if anyone had some spare time you could set
up a patch for pppd-radius that would allow mschap v2.

Thanks
Kev