[pptp-server] auth

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Mon Aug 2 19:13:29 CDT 1999

you need to have a separate pppd options file for your isp vs your pptp
server. This can be done using the /etc/pptpd.conf (or is it pptp.conf)
file. There is a setting to tell it where to go for the ppp options file
making it /etc/ppp/options.pptp is a good way to do it.

As for the error, be sure to kill any running pptpd processes, since
running more than one is pointless :)

Kevin