[pptp-server] Who is using PoPToP?

Matthew Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Wed Aug 4 01:12:06 CDT 1999

I'm in the early stages of putting together a paper on PoPToP (and PPTP
and VPNs in general). I am interested in hearing about where PoPToP is
currently being used. If you are using PoPToP on a day to day basis
could you drop me a line describing your particular situation and need
for PoPToP, what kind of system it is running on, how many client
connections (simultaneous connections/connections per day) and any other
interesting details.. etc.

I'm also interested in what OS's PoPToP is currently running on. My
current list has PoPToP ported to:

Linux
Solaris 2.6
FreeBSD
OpenBSD
StarOS 4

Has anyone had success on other platforms?

Thanks to all those who take the time to respond.
Cheers,
Matt.