[pptp-server] Speed/performance problems with v0.9.10 and 98

Rick Matlock rmatlock at calltech.com
Thu Aug 5 19:12:45 CDT 1999

Ok, two more things...

I went down to 0.9.4 and still had simmilar problems, but not as bad.
Pinging from the client side, I received higher ping rates, but my
packet loss was just as bad.

On the server side, the ping rates were a little lower (but still
unusable), and packet loss was down (12%).
So, average was 4700, low was like 150 and high 12000.

Also, one more thing to add that I had forgotten previously, if I dial
into the ISP and do a tunnel (with a 33.6 connection), I have no
problems at all.  Pings are good, packet loss is acceptable (1-2%).

Any more ideas?

  Rick