[pptp-server] Problem untar the diff patche for secure pptp

Emir Toktar toktar at per.com.br
Wed Aug 11 22:21:00 CDT 1999

Do you try edit the /etc/conf.modules file and add the following lines,
[sugest Michael Walter]

alias ppp-compress-18 ppp_mppe
alias ppp-compress-21 slhc
alias ppp-compress-24 bsd_comp
alias ppp-compress-26 ppp_deflate

I'll try tomorrow because now I'going to sleep.. (it's  00:20 AM  - Brazil)

Emir Toktar