[Fwd: [pptp-server] Win98 Second Edition 128 bit DUN]

Carlos Javier Castro Pena jcaspen at ittc.ukans.edu
Tue Aug 17 13:28:52 CDT 1999

How do I know if my Win 98 is 2nd Edition? I don't have the cd's /
manuals here. I think it is the 1st edition.
The error that Win is displaying says that the server does not support
the encryption required (in fact, something similar :-). But if I
uninstall the 128 bit patch, it works with 40 Bit encryption (no changes
in the configuration of poptop).

regards,
javier