[pptp-server] Can server _require_ encryption?

Toktar, Emir EMIR.TOKTAR at bra.xerox.com
Tue Aug 31 17:57:20 CDT 1999

In [options] file there is any syntax that could be set.

Look file ~/ppp-2.3.8/ppp/auth.c

~/ppp-2.3.8/ppp/auth.c

/*
 * Authentication-related options.
 */
option_t auth_options[] = {
    { "require-pap", o_bool, &lcp_wantoptions[0].neg_upap,
      "Require PAP authentication from peer", 1, &auth_required },
    { "+pap", o_bool, &lcp_wantoptions[0].neg_upap,
      "Require PAP authentication from peer", 1, &auth_required },
    { "refuse-pap", o_bool, &refuse_pap,
      "Don't agree to auth to peer with PAP", 1 },
    { "-pap", o_bool, &refuse_pap,
      "Don't allow PAP authentication with peer", 1 },
    { "require-chap", o_bool, &lcp_wantoptions[0].neg_chap,
      "Require CHAP authentication from peer", 1, &auth_required },
    { "+chap", o_bool, &lcp_wantoptions[0].neg_chap,
      "Require CHAP authentication from peer", 1, &auth_required },
    { "refuse-chap", o_bool, &refuse_chap,
      "Don't agree to auth to peer with CHAP", 1 },
    { "-chap", o_bool, &refuse_chap,
      "Don't allow CHAP authentication with peer", 1 },
    { "name", o_string, our_name,
      "Set local name for authentication",
      OPT_PRIV|OPT_STATIC, NULL, MAXNAMELEN },
    { "user", o_string, user,
      "Set name for auth with peer", OPT_STATIC, NULL, MAXNAMELEN },
    { "usehostname", o_bool, &usehostname,
      "Must use hostname for authentication", 1 },

Emir Toktar

emir.toktar at bra.xerox.com
toktar at per.com.br
toktar at ppgia.pucpr.br