[pptp-server] (pptp-server) Windows Client's speed?

Mohamed Noor Harun mnoorh at it.kubnet.com.my
Tue Aug 31 22:49:33 CDT 1999

Hai all;
I have managed to setup my pptp-server (on Redhat 6.0)up and running with encryption turned on. Thanks to all..Now I can connect to my LAN through pptp-server through LAN or ISP connection. There is a small problem that I notice when I'm connected through ISP where the speed of the connection to ISP is 23 K (my pcmcia is 28.8 K) whereas the speed of my VPN is only 9.6 K ? I know that we setup the pptpd speed to 115200 ! I could'nt find anywhere on the Win95 client to set the speed on the Microsoft VPN adapter? Each time I'm connected, the default speed is 9.6 K!
Can anybody help me on this? Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Matnor
KUB Teknologi