[pptp-server] More than one IP

fparacchini at alteanet.it fparacchini at alteanet.it
Tue Dec 7 09:19:18 CST 1999

Brian,
     you can assign a fixed IP to each user in /etc/ppp/chap-secrets, like this
:

# Secrets for authentication using CHAP
# client       server    secret          IP addresses
FABIO          *         fabio           192.168.1.1

Hope that helps
Cheers
Fabio Paracchini
Altea S.r.L.

Brian Lalor <blalor at netDrives.com> on 07/12/99 15.56.53