[pptp-server] pppd will not connect

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Mon Dec 13 14:36:56 CST 1999

I am trying to set up pptpd as a server for MS boxes.  My understanding
is that as step one, I need to have a working pppd with the patches to
recognize the ms compression and encryption.

This is what I am trying to do right now.  When I get that working I
will start configuring pptpd (which looks pretty easy compared to what
I've run into so far....)

--Yan

--

Think different