[pptp-server] Ping problems

Edward King edk at cendatsys.com
Fri Dec 17 16:48:51 CST 1999

To have the NT server dial on startup we've put a shortcut into the Start ->
Programs -> Startup.  When the user logs on, it executes.

To get automatic logon there are some registry entries you can change, or do
it the easy way and install "Tweak UI" -- I believe we got it off the
microsoft site.  It allows automatic login on bootup to any user you want.

Edward King
Centurion Data Systems, Inc.
262-524-9290