[pptp-server] Unified diff for PPP 2.3.10 + MPPE + OpenSSL

Patrick J. LoPresti patl at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Dec 21 16:38:31 CST 1999

Anybody could cobble this together, but I figure this might save
others some time.  Also, I would like other people to be running the
same thing I am running; safety in numbers :-).

I applied the MPPE patches for ppp-2.3.10, then the stateless mode
fixes, then made some minor modifications to use the RC4
implementation from the latest OpenSSL (0.9.4) instead of older
SSLeay.  (Because we already had OpenSSL installed.)

As always, ppp-2.3.10 comes from:

  <ftp://cs.anu.edu.au/pub/software/ppp/>

OpenSSL comes from:

  <http://www.openssl.org/>

And my unified patch is at:

  <http://cag-www.lcs.mit.edu/~patl/ppp-2.3.10-openssl-mppe-diff.txt>

You still have to copy the RC4 files by hand (see README.MPPE after
applying the patch) because I don't live in a free country.  Hm, could
our Australian friends distribute a version with bundled crypto?

 - Pat