[pptp-server] Re: I just don't understand why this is so damn hard!!!!

Greg Mader gmader at geoanalytics.com
Wed Dec 22 21:39:27 CST 1999

Amen, brother!

Matt has personally tried to walk me through the building of the damn binaries.
 It has never worked for me, either.

 I ask the kind souls on this list to put more of it together, ( including the
SSL parts, overseas of course), and document what is working, and how they did
it, and make this more useable.

To put it in perspective, if those idiots at Microsoft can put together PPTP,
with encryption and a user interface, I know that the talent here can do it
better yet. I have faith in Matt, and the rest of the developers. Please listen
to your beta testers, though.  PopTop needs some work to make it more useable.

Greg Mader