[pptp-server] Info

martin at simpli.net martin at simpli.net
Thu Jul 1 08:03:25 CDT 1999

Hi,

    Well I have a little question do you think it possible on linux to make
a server tool that will ack as a MS exchange server ? (imap mailbox, public
folder and scheduling...) now I can do all this stuff with cyrus imap server
but not the scheduling part ... well the schedule work for standalone
purpose but we need to get the option to see others users schedules but this
capability is only available in outlook when we are connected to a exchange
server so here go the question is it possible to make a clone of that on
linux ?

Thanks

Martin