[pptp-server] filter ?

Bjoern Chyba Bjoern at CHYBA.at
Wed Jul 7 03:35:22 CDT 1999

i am acting from a win98 client and i am connected by a cable modem
isp who has got something like a firewall

is there a possibility to find out whether my poptop packets are
filtered out by a firewall on their way?

my poptop server has already worked and connection was ok.
everything was fine, once upon a time, but now the connection is
constantly being refused. i can see that the client tries to exchange
authentication, though. so the port is open and the server is up.

the logs contain no hint for malfunction, either
(nothing but 'connection from client... connection closed...' and a
few packets inbetween)

bjoern