[pptp-server] Can not log on to MS domain

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Wed Jul 14 11:56:45 CDT 1999

Is there a WINS server on the remote network? if there is, i think there's
a ms-wins x.x.x.x option for pppd, that should solve most of your
problems. I have a feeling your subnet mask is probably not right (pppd is
horrible about that) and as a result your broadcast addr is wrong. So when
you box asks for a server on the broadcast ip for its subnet, no one
answers.. a wins server should fix that though.

Kevin