[pptp-server] ipx-node option in ppp

Malay Shah mals at home.com
Wed Jul 14 21:58:58 CDT 1999

Hi, I think you can try to name your files like options.ttyS1.  ttyS1 is
for a serial port.  I'm not really sure what is used for pptp.  I have a
question of my own, have you gotten pppd to work with ipx?  I've tried
but for some reason my linux machine isn't routing the packets or
something like that.

Malay Shah