[pptp-server] Problems under OpenBSD

David Luyer luyer at ucs.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jul 18 21:04:18 CDT 1999

>   I'm trying to run poptop on a openbsd box and it doesn't work. Here is
> the log:

> Jul 17 18:34:42 mustang pptpd[1840]: GRE: bind() failed: errno = 49

Could you find what error number 49 is in /usr/include/.../errno.h
where ... is something like sys, asm, or maybe just directly in
/usr/include?

Is this possibly caused by firewall rules?

Does anyone else have OpenBSD + the latest PoPToP working?  The bind()
was only introduced recently and is confirmed to fix problems with
multi-homed boxes so I'd like to keep it in as many cases as we can.

David.