[pptp-server] PPTP and DUNIX

Dave DeChellis daved at crl.dec.com
Thu Jul 22 08:42:19 CDT 1999

David,

Thanks for the info.  I don't really care about customized crap with PPPD,
so is
it possible to use the PPTP server with the 'tightly integrated' PPP with
4.X?

Also, could you give me a brief "checklist" on how to set it up for DUNIX?
The HOWTO
is mainly geared towards Linux, and it would nice to try it under DUNIX.

Thanks,

DAve