[pptp-server] [PPTP] Fixed my problem with ppp_mppe.o

Andy Carlson naclos at swbell.net
Thu Jul 22 09:10:08 CDT 1999

I fixed my problem with ppp_mppe.o, though I am still not sure why I had
problems, and others seem not to.  The instructions call for copying
rc4.h and rc4_enc.c, but I also had to copy rc4_locl.h.  I found the
header for RC4_set_key in rc4_skey.c, so I copied that file, and added
an include for it in ppp_mppe.c.

Andy Carlson                           |\      _,,,---,,_
naclos at swbell.net                ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                  '---''(_/--'  `-'_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org