[pptp-server] linux question...

Peter Galbavy Peter.Galbavy at knowledge.com
Sat Jun 5 04:37:42 CDT 1999

I am not (yet) a linux developer and my reference Linux box (aka my
girlfriend's) is off ari at the moment, so a question to the linux
folks:

Is setproctitle() a normal function, as the functionality provided by
the initstr() code is already there in many OSes through
setproctitle(). I defined a test for it some time back in
configure.in, but I am wary of making the chande since it may stop
the Linux folks working.

If "man setproctitle" gives back a function like:

void setproctitle(const char *fmt, ...);

then I will go ahead...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy