[pptp-server] IPX & PPTP

Malay Shah mals at home.com
Thu Jun 10 17:08:33 CDT 1999

I have IPX routing enabled in the ppp and the Win95 machine detects the
protocol being used but for some reason I can't ping the node on the ppp
interface using the ipxping application.  When I try to ping (ipxping)
the other machine, it just gives me a request timed out error, but if I
change the node address by one number, I get a reply.