[pptp-server] Test finished

Matthew Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Sat Jun 12 20:58:50 CDT 1999

Hiya all,

I've turned PoPToP *off* my server now. You will not be able to access
my private network anymore. I haven't had a look at the logs or anything
yet, but from all my emails a large number of people (over 20) read the
"no secrets" phrase. Thanks to all those who tested it out. It has run
for 2 days without any supervision.. and never crashed :-)

A quick note: To those commenting on the speed.. My server was attached
to a 28.8k modem in Australia... I hope to get a cable modem or
something a bit faster soon :-)

Now... I'm off to cut another release.. maybe v0.9...

Cheers,
Matt.