[pptp-server] v0.9 released!
matthewr at moreton.com.au
Mon Jun 14 20:52:36 CDT 1999
PoPToP v0.9.0 has been released... finally.
You can download it here:
This release fixes all the *known* bugs to date.
Here is the ChangeLog from v0.8.13:
See the ChangeLog (http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/releases/ChangeLog.txt)
for all the changes since v0.8.
v0.8.13 -> v0.9.0
11th June, 1999
- possibly fixed the 'error 629 on startup' bug. this fix is
with the 'silent' option of pppd, so don't use the 'silent' option.
- support a single localip with a range of remoteip's
- new, small, fast, simple get_call_id() function
- removed a few hardcoded values in ctrlpacket and replaced with defines
- new pptp_read_header() - slightly more 'expensive' but should be much
- use openpty() if possible, internalize tty opening, startCall much
PoPToP Development Team.
More information about the pptp-server