[pptp-server] Re: [pptp-server] pptp with ipchains

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Sat Jun 26 22:54:18 CDT 1999

Just restrict the client's ip.. or ip range (aka remote IP) if you have it
set up that way..

if your remote ips are 192.168.0.10-40
use ipchains to prevent 192.168.0.10-40 from going where you don't want
them.

ipchains is pretty much just like ipfwadm..

ipchains -A input -p tcp -s 192.168.0.10/27<port?> -d <dest ip>/32 <port> -j
DENY

-A input = add rule to input chain.. might want to use -A output or -A
forward instead
-p tcp = protocol tcp (allows ports to be filtered)
-d .. = same as -s
-j DENY = don't let em through

Kevin