[pptp-server] message archive.

Bryan Dumm bryan at bcpub.com
Fri May 7 12:41:49 CDT 1999

Howdy,

I just signed up to the list, and haven't played
with the linux pptp software yet, but for your
multiple ip question, have you used dhcp before?
You can setup a scope of ips to give out to your
clients. Each time a client signs on with pptp it
takes an ip from the dhcp pool and assign it to the
client. Would that help???

Bryan

Bryan Dumm              Be Kind, for everyone you meet
http://bcpub.com        is fighting a hard battle - Philo