[pptp-server] v0.8.5 released
matthewr at moreton.com.au
Tue May 18 02:37:20 CDT 1999
v0.8.5 has been released (for HACKERS only):
The main change is multiple client connection support.. The command line
arguments were broken in the process.. and a lot of values are currently
"hardcoded". This release is really intended to sync other developers.
The next version will support IP configuration in the PPTP config file.
v0.8.5 is NOT yet in the CVS.. we haven't fully moved to the CVS ...
v0.8.5 may have broken OpenBSD compatibility? (Peter?)
We would like a couple of beta testers to run 0.8.5 and see if they can
get multiple clients, reconnections etc. working.
Here is the official ChangeLog:
- command line args/config file options are broken (everything
- many, many, many structural changes for a multiple connection hack
- multiple connection support
- reconnect support
- OpenBSD port (may be broken for this release... Peter?)
- logging now to syslog DAEMON|DEBUG
Kevin was the genius behind the multiple connection hack!
That's all for now!
More information about the pptp-server